Who we are?
All aerial images and samples used on this website are actual projects provided by Terra Flight Aerial Imaging.
The clarity, speed and overall experience on this website will vary with different monitors, system and Internet service speeds.
Terra Flight Aerial Imaging specializes in the acquisition and processing of vertical format aerial photography. We utilize large format, specialized metric mapping cameras to obtain high resolution imagery for projects ranging from a few acres to large projects covering several thousand square miles. Our facility, which includes offices and aircraft hangars is located on David Wayne Hooks Airport located approximately 25 miles northwest of Houston Texas. We routinely obtain aerial projects throughout Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Terra Flight Aerial Imaging Provides Our Services to a Wide Variety of Clientele:
- Surveying and Mapping Professionals
- Engineering and Surveying Companies
- Refinery and Petrochemical Facilities
- Local and State Municipalities
- Real Estate Industry
- Municipal Utility Districts
- Environmental Related Entities of all Disciplines
- Forensic Engineering and Legal Industries
- Energy Industry (including pipeline ROWs)
Our Services Include…
- Custom Flight projects are our specialty. We provide our clients with the exact coverage and resolution required for project specifications.
- We own and operate specially modified twin engine aerial survey aircraft equipped with Leica Heerbrugg aerial survey cameras. These camera systems have current USGS camera calibration certificates. This insures the high level of accuracy associated with all precision mapping or digital ortho projects.
- Terra Flight Aerial Imagery extensively employs the use of GPS in all phases of image acquisition from aircraft navigation to image positioning. We also provide AGPS data acquisition and post processing services.
TFAI offers the following in house services:
- Obtaining aerial survey mapping imagery
- Obtaining vertical format aerial photography
- Full geo-referenced ortho imagery
- Digital rectified mosaics
- Vertical format imagery for MUD districts
- Accurately scaled photographic print output from digital plotters
- Large aerial wall mural generation
- COMING SOON!! Low level, high resolution UAV imagery
Delivery of aerial images to clients is available in both photographic print and digital formats. The digital aerial format choices include JPG file, TIFF file, geo referenced TIFF or SID file, as well as an ortho rectified TIFF or SID file. Most importantly, our Terra Flight staff consists of very dedicated employees with decades of experience in the vertical aerial photography business. We welcome you to visit our pages to view our photo gallery and learn more about why Terra Flight is your one-stop-shop for all your aerial imagery needs.